Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Some of my radio button lights and temp control lights are out  (Read 2226 times)

Offline jonjakobs

• I love my Chevy Avalanche
  • Chapter: Northeast
  • Color: Silver Birch Metallic
  • Year: 2002
Im new to CVC, but I bet this is the best place to have any questions I have with my 2002 Avalanche answered!! Some of the light on my radio buttons, seat warmer button, and temp control are out. Not all of the, just some. Any one ever have that problem? How can I fix it? Can I replace the knob temp control with a digital one? Please help! Oh yeah, while Im here, where can I get a tail light junction box for my 02?

Offline jonjakobs

• I love my Chevy Avalanche
  • Chapter: Northeast
  • Color: Silver Birch Metallic
Re: Some of my radio button lights and temp control lights are out
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2011, 02:44:52 pm »
Anyone? Anyone!

Online oHIobellboy

• Administrator
  • The Eagle has landed
  • Chapter: Midwest
  • Color: Dark Blue Metallic
  • Year: 2004
Re: Re: Some of my radio button lights and temp control lights are out
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2011, 03:16:38 pm »
Anyone? Anyone!
Sorry man. I forgot about this thread. The lights can be replaced if you feel like taking everything apart. I'm not sure on the 02's but my wife's 05 the bulbs need soldered in.

Sent by my Atrix 4G

Online oHIobellboy

• Administrator
  • The Eagle has landed
  • Color: Dark Blue Metallic
  • Year: 2004
Re: Re: Some of my radio button lights and temp control lights are out
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2011, 03:19:54 pm »
Im new to CVC, but I bet this is the best place to have any questions I have with my 2002 Avalanche answered!! Some of the light on my radio buttons, seat warmer button, and temp control are out. Not all of the, just some. Any one ever have that problem? How can I fix it? Can I replace the knob temp control with a digital one? Please help! Oh yeah, while Im here, where can I get a tail light junction box for my 02?
you cannot change over to the digital controls. The bcm controls all that and its in the programming. The junction block you might find at a junk yard. One from a Tahoe or Suburban should also work. I'm about to start work so I can't verify part numbers right now.

Sent by my Atrix 4G

Offline MonstaMonsta

• Gimme all your cookies
  • Color: Onyx Black
Re: Some of my radio button lights and temp control lights are out
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 04:22:16 pm »
My Drivers side mirror adjustment pad and the left right selection do not light up anymore probably burnt out leds or bulbs...  I dont know if theres a "how to" or any information up on the site and am not sure if I can post up what I found on other forums outside the site...  dont want to step on any toes..  if you do a google search using these keywords "changing window bulbs in chevy" should be some relevant information about changing the bulbs in the top three links. 

If you do end up soldering new bulbs in, fill us in!  If I ever get it done I'll probably do my best to do a quick write up.  Good Luck!
Borgenson Steering Shaft. Russell SS Braided Brake Lines, Russell Speed Bleeders. 20" Kahuna American Racing Rims wrapped in GoodYear Wrangler 275/60/20 - 33" tires. DBA 2000x Front Rotors. DBA 2001x Rear Rotors. Monroe Sensatrac Front Shocks.  Cats Deleted.  Rear Oxygen Sensors Spaced -> "spark plug non fouler mod" NTK Oxygen Sensors.  FlowMaster 40 Delta Flow Exhaust "won here =D" Custom Piping - FloPro ST123C1 tip. 145Amp Tuff stuff 8237 Alternator, Stinger Isolater/battery terminals, Energizer 2nd Batt.  Alcantara covered Dash 2 15" clarions in a midgate box, Level II Truetech Transmission rebuild 550HP rated

chevrolet

SMF 2.0.7 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines | DS
© 2014 ChevyAvalancheClub.com
Chevrolet | General Motors | OnStar | Certified Service
Chevrolet Trademark(s) used with the written permission of General Motors.