Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: 37" Kuhmo's on 20"x12" Black Rockstars Chevy 6 Lug  (Read 506 times)

Offline avalanchemann

• Last of the dinosaurs....
  • Chapter: Midwest
  • Color: Silver Birch Metallic
  • Year: 2004
37" Kuhmo's on 20"x12" Black Rockstars Chevy 6 Lug
« on: September 16, 2012, 10:39:04 pm »
A friend of mine is getting rid of a set of wheels and tires. There are in good condition. Very few minor scratches and dings. These are pictures of the 2 worst. The only issue with the rims is one of the stars protective cover in the center cap is peeling. The rims are rockstars 20"x12", matte black, for 6 lug chevy. The tires are Kuhmo Road Venture AT and have near 70% tread left. No cuts, tears, plugs, puctures, or damage. His truck died and no longer needs them. I have seen these first hand and they are f-ing sweet. I would have picked them up but no way would they fit the avy not to mention I need 8 lug. He is asking $1000 but Im sure $750 would take them. I am simply just posting this for him, and would then give him your contact info. He is located near Sandusky, Ohio. About 20 minutes from Cedar Point. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions. :wavey:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 10:42:11 pm by avalanchemann »
K&N Cold Air Intake, Ram Air Hood from GoodHood, Billet Grille, Powered Extending Tow Mirrors, Rear Fender Trim, Full Stainless 3" Tubing 4" Tip Magna-Flow Cat Back Exhaust, All 4 Brake, 35w 6000k Lows and Fogs, All On HIs, Full DRLs, Sail Panel LEDs with Brakes Turn Signals and Running Lights, Tinted 3rd Brake Light, Filed Rear Head-Rests, Black Bow-tie, Kenwood Head Unit, 2-12" Kicker Comp VRs in Mid-Gate Box, Crunch Power Series PZA1400.2

chevrolet

SMF 2.0.7 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines | DS
© 2014 ChevyAvalancheClub.com
Chevrolet | General Motors | OnStar | Certified Service
Chevrolet Trademark(s) used with the written permission of General Motors.