Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Author Topic: Vendor review... Stylin Concepts  (Read 935 times)

Offline KY_BOB

• CAC 2007 Supporting Member
  • Chapter: Midwest
  • Color: Victory Red
  • Year: 2002
Vendor review... Stylin Concepts
« on: November 14, 2006, 09:58:04 pm »

I called Stylin Concepts today.  I will say that I have never had as good of customer service from any place.  I called looking for a bug shield for my Dad's '04 Ranger.  There was one specific design that he liked, a American flag background with an eagle in the middle.  It was pictured in the catalog but there was no list of the vehicles that it was made for.  I checked online and it wasn't available for his make and model of truck.  I thought it was worth a call to them just to make sure that I was right. 

The guy that answered the phone confirmed that it wasn't listed and suggested some alternatives.  I told him that it was for a Christmas gift and that he had pointed that specific one out to my mother and said that was the best looking one that he had ever seen.(Mom swiped his catalog and showed it to me, THANKS MOM :thumb:).   He said "let's find one in that design".  It was easy, we just searched for one for a full size Chevy and got a list that included the design that Dad liked.  The guy said " let me call the manufacturer, see if I can get one, and call you back".  Sure enough, he called back and said that they order one from the manufacturer and could ship them by Dec 5 for the same price as the one for the Chevy.

This guy went above and beyond his job.  I'll give them 2 :thumb: :thumb: . 

FWIW, here's the bug shield.

2011 Silverado, Ext Cab Z-71 5.3, 6L80, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow cat-back, and a little tuning by me and HPT.

Gone but not forgotten, 2002 Victory red. The quickest lifted 4x4 AV in the US in it's day.

Offline bluedevil

• Charter Member
  • Yeah! Is Not a Hemi!
    • bluedevilcustoms.com
  • Chapter: Midwest
  • Color: Arrival Blue
  • Year: 2004
Re: Vendor review... Stylin Concepts
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2006, 10:05:55 pm »
Thats very cool Bob!

I always shop at StylinConcepts. Not only because they go above and beyond (they worked for me over the phone before) but because there in Ohio. Very close to me. Shipping usually 3 days :thumb:

StreetScene Bumper Cover, Painted Powerbar, 5 Piece StreetScene Grille Inserts, Blue Bowtie, GoodMark Hood, 3rd Brake light Decal, Camaro Rally Stripes, SS Logos, 13" X Antenna, Sunroof Visor, Bosch wipers, Sail Panels LED's, Flamed Mirror Covers, MagLite, SS Calliper decals, Neon Underbody Kit, Sail Panel Windows, SportWing, 8000K HID's, Satinless Steel Fire Extinguisher, Fire & Ice light bar, Painted Headlight covers, Rollpan, Fiberglass wiper cowl, Painted cargo cladding, Diamond plated cargo cover inserts, GunMetal Oil Cap, Yukon XL Denali Running Boards, Hockey Stick Decals "5.3 Blown", Flamed Gas & Brake Pedal Inserts, Flamed white/blue Gauges, Brushed Aluminum Lighter, Blue LED bars, Triple gauge A Pillar, AutoMeter WideBand AFR, AutoMeter Fuel Press 100psi, AutoMeter 30psi Vac/Boost, SS Headrest, JBA Ignition Wires 8mm, K&N Blue Intake Cover, K&N Oil Filter, Gibson Stainless Headers, Denso Iridium Spark Plugs, Flowmaster 40 Dual Split w/chrome tips, TrailBlazer SS Torque Converter 2500-3200 rpm stall, Royal Purple Synthetic Oil, Vortech SuperCharger, Panther Wheels 285/50/20, GoodYear Eagle II, 2/3 Drop Kit, Red Callipers, Trans-Go Shift-Kit, Corvette Servos

Offline mEYEscndfvrtluv

• CAC 2008 Supporting Member
  • words of wisdom
Re: Vendor review... Stylin Concepts
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 09:59:21 am »
I have ordered several things thru stylin and also have been extremely happy with their service and product! :thumb: :thumb:

GO K-STATE!

chevrolet

SMF 2.0.7 | SMF © 2014, Simple Machines | DS
© 2014 ChevyAvalancheClub.com
Chevrolet | General Motors | OnStar | Certified Service
Chevrolet Trademark(s) used with the written permission of General Motors.