Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: How to make the best Av camper even better....  (Read 3991 times)

Online Enkei

• Gone But NEVER FORRGOTEN!!
  • Chapter: Northeast
  • Color: Blue Granite Metallic
  • Year: 2008
Re: How to make the best Av camper even better....
« Reply #10 on: March 16, 2016, 01:58:28 pm »
Well after rubber dipping the U bolts and the drilling I got it all mounted...  Just gotta put the awning on which is easy..  They are close to the door but do not hit.. 
08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Link, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light,AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield,McGard Lug nuts and locks,Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights,WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio,Mods to come IPCW Tail lights.SnugTop sitting on my deck Softopper now, Custom MGP Caliper Covers, and Tempress Boat Hatches....New Mods Coming Soon......  X

Online Enkei

« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2016, 08:44:34 pm »
I was at the mta gtg this past weekend and tried it out. Ill be camping this coming weekend in south nj so I will have it all set up with pics. Stay tuned
08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Link, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light,AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield,McGard Lug nuts and locks,Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights,WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio,Mods to come IPCW Tail lights.SnugTop sitting on my deck Softopper now, Custom MGP Caliper Covers, and Tempress Boat Hatches....New Mods Coming Soon......  X

Online Enkei

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2016, 08:49:47 pm »
By the way mta is the military truck owners association.

Offline Main One

• Playin' Poker at Music City Mahem
  • Chapter: Midwest
  • Color: Yellow
  • Year: 2003
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2016, 09:14:03 am »
Nice looking setup!

18x10 Forged Weld Wheels, ATK 460 HP 6.0, JBA shorties, custom catback with FM50, Crane plug wires, 3200 stall Circle D Torque Converter, efans, HP Tuners custom tune, need to install Vortech supercharger onto this crate engine.......

Offline D323

• I love my Chevy Avalanche
  • Color: Onyx Black
  • Year: 2005
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2016, 08:25:22 pm »
Awesome setup.
2005 4x4 Avalanche

Offline WyoTonka

• THE TONKA TRUCK
  • Chapter: Northwest
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2016, 06:28:08 pm »
how do you like the new awning setup? I have been eyeing one and trying to convince the other half, just worried we won't use it much.
20" KMC XD Wheels, Leveling kit, WeatherTech Liners, Full bed bike rack, Sail panel leds, Double din touchscreen, Custom Leather seat covers, Full time DRL's, All4OnHi, Wig Wag DRLs, LED grille bolts, 10" Powerbass sub, Remote Start, Avalanche watning decal covers, Blacked out B pillars, Billet Grille, Custom Tonka bowtie, Wiper Cowl, Roof Tent, 4fenders mod coming soon...

Online Enkei

« Reply #16 on: May 15, 2016, 02:27:42 pm »
So far I like it I do not keep it on all the time I did go on my Big camping trip a few weeks ago and used it but the State campgrounds have new barriers so I could not hook the tent up to it..  but it worked great and with the rain we got I was able to open the doors to get things out with no water getting in..  :thumbup:

Offline Main One

• Playin' Poker at Music City Mahem
  • Chapter: Midwest
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2016, 08:32:36 am »
Nice!

18x10 Forged Weld Wheels, ATK 460 HP 6.0, JBA shorties, custom catback with FM50, Crane plug wires, 3200 stall Circle D Torque Converter, efans, HP Tuners custom tune, need to install Vortech supercharger onto this crate engine.......

chevrolet

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | DS
© 2017 ChevyAvalancheClub.com
Chevrolet | General Motors | OnStar | Certified Service
Chevrolet Trademark(s) used with the written permission of General Motors.