Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Author Topic: Volant CAI with Ram scoop and Predator programmer  (Read 2713 times)

Offline WB

• CAC 2010 Supporting Member
  • Chapter: Southeast
  • Color: Summit White
  • Year: 2005
Volant CAI with Ram scoop and Predator programmer
« on: March 05, 2017, 12:43:55 pm »
Hey Guys,

Long time no visit!!   :cheesy1:

Anyways, I wanted to offer someone on the site a first shot at some of the Avalanche toys I have just laying around collecting dust since I traded it for the Tundra.

I see the U7193 goes for around $200 on ebay and the Volant CAI is around $250 and the Volant ram tube is $100.

Now, I admit these items are used by me and have some wear however, there's life left in them for someone. :winkani:

I'm also not sure what shipping will cost but, would anyone be willing to make me an offer that will allow me to buy my Toy some nice mods??   :coolsmiley:
Summit White, LT Z71, 4:10, DiabloSport Predator U7193 Custom tuned, Volant PowerCore CAI, Volant Ram Air Scoop, Vette Servo, Sonnax 4th Gear Billet Servo, Window Vents, Hood Protector, Ambers, Dashmat. , 250A alternator, 55AH Optima Aux Batt, 1500W invertor, Avalanche tent and bed, 700W microwave...

Offline oHIobellboy

• The Eagle has landed
  • Chapter: Midwest
  • Color: Dark Blue Metallic
  • Year: 2004
Re: Volant CAI with Ram scoop and Predator programmer
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2017, 07:12:37 pm »
I was digging around trying to find you a few weeks back. Was wondering what happened with the hail damage to the new ToY.

Offline WB

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2017, 09:16:00 pm »
OH YA!  That was not fun having a new truck with about 300 miles on it get trashed.  It had over 700 nasty hail dents in it.  Insurance refused to total it and wrote me a 10k check to have the following replaced: Hood, roof, both driver side doors, driver side front corner panel, tailgate, and filling and repainting of A pillars.

I was pretty crushed to say the least.  Especially, considering the wait times to get the work done from the overwhelmed shops.  :tickedoff:

So....I was able to take that check and trade up to a 1794 4x4 with no extra from my pocket.   :cheesy1:

It had a few minor dings in the roof from hail which discounted it quite a bit but, it was pristine next to my poor truck. And it is a fully loaded beast as opposed to the Limited.

« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:33:08 pm by WB »
Summit White, LT Z71, 4:10, DiabloSport Predator U7193 Custom tuned, Volant PowerCore CAI, Volant Ram Air Scoop, Vette Servo, Sonnax 4th Gear Billet Servo, Window Vents, Hood Protector, Ambers, Dashmat. , 250A alternator, 55AH Optima Aux Batt, 1500W invertor, Avalanche tent and bed, 700W microwave...

Offline WB

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 09:20:21 pm »
P.S.

I actually wanted the AVY beside it but, the PDR guy wouldn't sell it to me!   :coolsmiley:

Now, back the the parts....I also have a few speedo stepper motors, new ignition switch commutator, and a used MAF that I swapped out while t-shooting the old Avy.

I also have a black billet bowtie somewhere around here too but, haven't located it yet.   :crackup:

Anybody still looking to wake up their beast?  Throw me an offer for this stuff.  It's gotta be worth something to someone...   :clappinani:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2017, 09:29:31 pm by WB »

chevrolet

SMF 2.0.14 | SMF © 2017, Simple Machines | DS
© 2017 ChevyAvalancheClub.com
Chevrolet | General Motors | OnStar | Certified Service
Chevrolet Trademark(s) used with the written permission of General Motors.